Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

to know me is to love me

Well, i got this from my bff Aira.. and saje je nak buat questionnaire ni.. nampak sgt i tgh bosan kat rumah..
So, let's get to know me...

Starting time: 12.45pm, on lazy Sunday
Name: Noordiana aka Nana aka Didie aka Diane
Sisters: An elder, age 29 & a younger, age 27
Brothers: A lil bro, age 23
Shoe size: flip flops / sandals = 4, covered shoes = 5
Height: 5' 1"
Where do you live: the one & only city w/o cinema... yerp it's Shah Alam!

Have you ever been on a plane: yes!
Swam in the ocean: ohhh yeahhh... ocean is my bff!
Fallen asleep at school: penah2.. tapi terkantoi after that! ahahaha
Broken someone's heart: errr.. yup! ;p
Fell off your chair: penah.. i jatuhkan org pun penah! ahahaha.. *notty me!*
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: ha'ah berjanggut menunggu, sampai tertido. end up bila dpt ckp on d phone, bergaduh! cisss...
Saved e-mails: yes!
What is your room like: mine is the smallest in the house, well organized *tu pn sbb ade maid yg dtg kemas once a week*
What’s right beside you: im in the living hall.. so many to things around me!
What is the last thing you ate: nasi lemak *x sedap sbb sambal dia manis.. yekkk*
Chicken pox: not the best moment ever.. when i was in stnd. 6 during SPRA exam.. 
Sore throat: eh hello? who doesnt?
Stitches: yes, big one on my forehead.. i had a plastic surgery to minimize the scar in year 2007.
Broken nose: no no no.. i wish i had one so i can do rhino-plastic surgery to have a mancung hidung.. ahahaha!

Do you... 
Believe in love at first sight: my fiance & i met on the 2nd day of orientation day in mmu, melaka.. dia yg kacau i! mula2 i jual mahal tp dlm hati dah berbunga2.. *i love u mr.H*


Who was/were...
The last person you danced with: my nieces. they're so adorable!
Last made you smile: my nieces..
You last yelled at: nope, nada!

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like: mr.H & Aira
Kissed anyone: my nieces
Get sick: nope
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: mr.H.. i always miss him!

Who do you really hate: no one, just meluat sikit tu ade la 2,3 org..
Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes i do, sometimes x kenal my own handwriting..
Are your toe nails painted: i dont like nail polish!

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: org2 yg di sayangi shj which i know they are very hygienic.
What color shirt are you wearing now: brown caftan *ahaha kantoi x mandi lagi*
Are you a friendly person: i study ppl first, analyze them, then baru decide how to start conversation.. after dah lama kenal, baru kau tau friendly ke x aku ni..

Do you have any pets: used to have 3 persian kittens; bubu, chika n miea..
Do you sleep with the TV on: kalau penat, mana2 campak pn ok je..
What are you doing right now: blogging while watching e! news
Can you handle the truth: boleh kot!
Are you closer to your mother or father: mommy la.. father i pendiam!

Do you eat healthy: i makan ikut nafsu..
Do you still have pictures of you+your ex: ade tp simpan dlm box yg dh berkurun x buka.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: mr. H or Aira my bff..

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: quiet one!
Are you confident: ade sorang ustaz ni penah 'baca' karakter i thru my name, katanya i ni low self esteem.. maybe kot, ade masa2 nya..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: 
1. i was a QS student in uitm shah alam
2. ran way from home was my hobby.. ahaha darah panas kan muda2 dulu..
3. i got my license when i was 17 and at age 18 i dah ranapkan kete my mom..
4. my 1st job was as banquet waitress and i only managed to work for a day.. x tahan babe!
5. i dated my 1st ex bf while i was dating my bf *now dah ex yer*.. i couldnt help it coz he was my 1st love.. *ingat laki je yg boleh curang?* ahahaha

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. since i xde hutang piutang2.. *ptptn dah settled, cc card x guna pn*, so i will bayar zakat la.. wajib kan!
2. i nak sediakan pembantu, driver utk my mom & dad, plus senangkan adik beradik & saudara mara i..
3. tunaikan haji, umrah & travelling all over d world with my families..
4. invest, invest, invest! make money works for me, definitely
5. kemewahan dunia yg i mampu beli.. but yg relevant je la! *big bungalow, big cars, etc*

5 of my bad habits:
1. nail biting
2. kuat membebel
3. hard headed
*i can't help it! i like things the way i want*
4. suka langgar bucu2 meja, dinding etc.. i mmg suka b'jalan sipi2 to some things.. *perangai ni pn my ex-bff yg noticed sbb i selalu bengkak bengkil*
5. i hardly say NO to ppl.

5 places I've lived/living:
1. sabak bernam
2. ss19, subang jaya
3. shah alam
4. -
5. -

So, i shall pass this to other bloggers.. sila sila!
Till then,

Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment