Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

forgive but NOT forget

I was stunned tapi mengapakah...??

Ptg tadi me n my girls went to The Curve. Kami jalan2 dan survey2 barang utk party and shopping for birthday present seseorang. Well, kitorang habis kan masa kat sana pun kejap je sbb plan to sambung lepak2 minum kat area shah alam je. On our way back walking from The Curve to Ikea,  *we parked our car there* I bumped into an old friend of mine which happened to be my bff long time ago.

*we used to be called as 'belangkas' n whenever i go sumwhere alone, ppl will asked where's she and same goes to her sbb jarang2 kitorang x bersama2. We've been bff for 10 years but there were something bad happened to our friendship which totally can't be mend. I was sad, my heart was broken but let bygones be bygones. I am totally happy now. I am surrounded with beautiful people in my life; my fiance, my 'stepford wives' girls, my 'gang goreng pisang' girls * in high school*, my primary school girls, gang2 'gvrjuna' boys & girls and fb & bloggers. Yeah, life must go on and i choose to be positive and keep looking for the best the world could offer. Oh ah, dah melalut jauh ni..*

Ok, i wasnt ready to see her or hear her voice or whatever. I just dont. Sementara luka2, marah2 ni ade dlm hati i, i mmg xnak jumpa dia in-person. Cukup just tau she's doing ok through FB. Dat's all. Masa kitorang tersempak tadi all i can do was giving her d most skeptical smile ever. Hah enuff said!

p/s: i accidentally scratched my sister's brand new honda city. tho its just very2 minor but she's totally pissed off at me as she just got d car a month ago. im really2 sorry sis.  :(

Till then,

Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment