Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Clock is Ticking

Tik tok tik tok.. The clock is ticking!!

Its almost coming.. yerp my engagement day *I only have less than 2 weeks* and im still struggling doing the preparation. Duhh I tot its easy to DIY everything but arghhh *headache*.. I mean all the hantaran, room deco, favors, catering + canopy, etc all by myself. Its so making me nervous!
Plus, mommy is not around when I needed her the most. Fyi, she is now in JB staying wth my elder sister to take of my two angels since my sister didnt have a maid, yet.

And during these hectic time, I still have time to start blogging! What am i thinking? Well, as i was busy making my own flower pomander, i tot of 'preserve'ing all the engagement preparation moments so that my soon-to-be fiance, my friends and myself can recall back whenever the topic came out anytime later when we get older or whenever lah.. heehee :)

I will continue to share the story mory morning glory when i feel like to coz now i hafta sambung kerja2 kerahan tenaga buruh..

till then! Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment